Disneys Caribbean Beach Resort is one of the 5 Walt Disney World Moderate Resorts. This Resort is a tropical Caribbean-themed resort with 6 different villages all named after different islands. You can relax on Hammocks on the beach or stay in a pirate-themed room. It is a large resort sitting on 200 acres with 45 of those acres being a lake.
I will start with why I LOVE Caribbean Beach Resort. I love the tropical ambiance. Something about Pina Coladas and a beach just makes me happy. Epcot is my all-time favorite theme park so being just a short Skyliner ride to my favorite park was amazing. Also, my three-year-old said the Skyliner was his “favorite Disney ride”.
Disney’s CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT PROS
- Skyliner Hub Resort. Compared to other Moderate Walt Disney World Resorts, this resort is conveniently located with easy transportation via the Skyliner to Epcot and Disney Hollywood Studios.
- 5 leisure Pools and 1 main pool. Also, the Banana Cabana Pool Bar. The Pool Bar has great drinks and food options. The main pool is Fuentes Del Morro Pool. This pool has so much for kids and adults to do.
- There is so much space in the hotel-style rooms. There is a pull-down murphy bed suitable for children or a small adult. Two queen beds or one king bed options and plenty of room if a pack n play is needed.
- This resort will sleep a family of 5.
- Plenty of dining options at this resort. Since it is so large they have 2 quick-service locations (spyglass grill currently unavailable), one table service, and the bar/lounge I mentioned above.
Disney’s CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT CONS
- BE PREPARED TO WALK!!!! This resort is huge. If you are in a preferred room that would put you close to Old Port Royale and the main pool then your walk to the Skyliner is far. But if you’re close to the Skyliner Hub then you’re far from Old Port Royale and the main pool. One plus to this is if you are staying in Martinique or Aruba you are close to Riviera Resort and can walk to their Skyliner.
- There are no elevators. There are two levels to the rooms so make sure if you have mobility issues or small children in strollers that you ask for a first-level room.
- Spyglass grill which is one of the quick service locations is currently unavailable with no dates of reopening. This was the same for Sebastian’s Bistro which is now open so we can hope the same happens to this dining location.
- You are close to the Deluxe Resort Rivieria. This resort is beautiful and has a lot of amenities that you are able to use. When my family and I went we stayed in Martinique village which put us close to people we knew that were staying at Riviera. It was a short and relaxing walk by the lake and was nice to be so close.
Disney Caribbean Beach Resort is a great option for any family looking for convenient transportation, moderately priced rooms, and a relaxing Disney Resort.
If this sounds like the resort for you then I would be happy to help book your families next Disney trip. Contact Your Magic Awaits Travel and get a FREE quote to take advantage of these deals and book your next trip to Walt Disney World. Disney Vacation Quote – Your Magic Awaits Travel
Leave a Reply